Thursday, August 30, 2012

Inspiration Trip


One Friday in August I took a day trip to the Architecture Museum in Frankfurt with Kevkev and Katrin. I'm not a fan of Frankfurt at all, but it's super convenient living next to a big city I have to admit. If you get bored with the nightlife of Darmstadt, you can jump in the train and try partying in Frankfurt, Mainz or Heidelberg instead! All convenient and cheap as I'm able to use all the local trains, busses, undergrounds and trams for free inside Hessen with my Student ID.




I imagine myself somewhat of a V.I.P tourist when travelling to different corners of Germany eventho I've lived here for more than 2 years now. I can speak German pretty fluently and am able to avoid the usual tourist traps and prices everywhere but I still feel like taking a miniholiday in a foreign country when visiting an unknown city in here. This time too, nevermind living 20 min away from Frankfurt!





At the end of the museum's visit, me and the Ks popped into some restaurant to lunch together before getting back. I usually don't dine out without my boyfriend's wallet with friends, so enjoying the sun at Zeil was quite a luxury.

yums yums!




Next time, blogging from Finland! Maybe yes, maybe not. I don't know what the capacities of my sister's laptop are and if it likes to co-operate with my camra. We'll see, no stress from my part haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment