I've been shopping for small, medium and big presents for my loved ones this week. Sadly I can't show anything to you guys as some of my Finnish family and friends are reading this blog quite actively haha. Anyways the point of this info was that I'm FINALLY going home again 1.9 till 13.9! I can barely wait!
I miss my family and friends more the closer the due day gets. I've been facing some disappointments among my local "friends" here in Germany lately and been reminded of the real ones I've left behind. Am I really that difficult and annoying to be around with? Anyone can make a nodding aquaintance but to have them around when things get complicated is more of a skill I suppose.
I've gotten the image that autumn is setting it's foot to Finland already and I do hope so, as that time of the year is my absolute favourite season! The summer in Midgermany is sooooo damn long and hot! It feels so alien to me to have approx 6 months of summer and no winter at all, cos that's sure what it seems to me like. I'm all about cold winds, rain and darkness so please bring it on so I can go outside again!
Anything else going on with me at the moment? I've been staying indoors away from the heat and drowned myself in school stuff. I still have summer holidays until Oktober but the homework won't let me rest too much. End of September I'll be heading to Crete with my honypun's family, so look forward to that haha. I'll be drowning you with holiday photos first from Finnland and later from Crete till Christmas I bet!
No comments:
Post a Comment