Thursday, August 2, 2012

Back!


Sorry about the unplaned delay of my return to the blogging world. After Spain, I've spent the most lovely week in Hamburg with my dearest, whom I might not see again until the end of Summer on our Holiday in Crete. As I didn't have my laptop with me in HH, I didn't even imagine of blogging during the time. This week I've been renovating my room by painting my walls, mainly alone thus I really didn't have the energy in the evenings to sort out my holiday photos.

from Jan

I filled up some ugly holes in my walls

Tonight I'll go through that task and while I'm at it, you can peek into my project of creating a home.

first pile all your property in the other side of the room


hardest part perhaps?

this is how I've slept and paused lately

I've been living and working in this mess for 2-3 days and finally finished today! I'm proud of achieving this much on my own, okay Sven did help me with 1/3 of the room, using tools and all those manly thingies with only a few tips from my testicled friends. I did manage to electrocute myself twice and have thus currently lost the electricity in half of the room but other than that, the whole process was a success!  

Does anyone know how to remove paint from hair and clothes by the way?

1 comment:

  1. Voi miten söpö kuva maalarista. Ymmärsinkö oikein, että olet ottanut säkäreitä? nyt varovaisuutta. Pistokkeet pitää peittää ennen maalausta. Niitä ei tarvitse poistaa, on vaarallista!

    t.äiti

    ReplyDelete