I'm a big fan of pies and even a bigger lover of vegetarian quiche. Being pretty hungry at the moment, but forced to push forward with my homework
![]() |
| cheese-spinach quiche |
![]() |
| Josi's mediterranian wonder, my personal favourite! |
We baked various quiche to the party and as blueberrypie has become somewhat of my specialty here, I modified it a bit and baked 1 raspberry pie and 1 mixed-berry pie. Yummy!
![]() |
| mushroom, onion & sourcream |
![]() |
| my tiny allthewayimprovised paprika-curry-pie turned out super tasty! |
The key to a tasty veggie quiche, in my opinion, is the ass load of spices! Never forget: the more the merrier.
My hobby since winter has been collecting all awesome etiquette labels from varied lemonade bottles. I'd be happy of ALL the help I can get so collect with me, if you like! They're to be a part of a tiny project I'm working on but which'll take place only after I've gathered enough of funny material. I love everyday design! It's so inspiring and I sometimes wonder if I should have studied product or graphic design after all. Who knows, maybe I'll do that too one day haha.
I'm meeting Roscoe later today, and hopefully we'll be able to create something artistic and inspiring too this evening. Wish u all a nice Wednesday, don't forget to be awesome!







No comments:
Post a Comment