My Honeydew is very dedicated to his hobby in debating and goes often to tournaments around Germany. Sounds nerdy at first but I tell you it is nothing the sort! Just think about the advantages in becoming a talented speaker, how much it helps you in private & professional life, how you learn to view every angle of the topic and use the language and your information to your own profit. Amazing! I think I'd like to ask my honeypie as a guest blogger to write something about this fascinating hobby!
One Sunny Sunday me and the family made a trip to pick up my mister from Greifswald from a tournament.
That evening we also celebrated his unbirthday as we had missed out the chance to celebrate the real deal due to his exams. I had to post picture of my presents to him as I quite liked my packaging haha. I'm always clueless first in what to give people on their special day but this time I made rather good findings: a COS-shirt, self-picked Rosemary and almonds from Spain and 2 pairs of silly socks (the other ones had funny faces above the toes and the other ones were made to look like geeky sandals).
![]() |
| i made it, thanks for the recipe mom |
While in Hamburg, I insisted my honeybee to take me to the Handelskammer, as it is one of the 100 Must-See-Buildings-in-Germany according to my professors. Get ready for architecture pictures:
![]() |
| me! |
The Hamburg Handelskammer, Chamber of Commerce, is special as it involves a smaller building of modern architecture built inside an old one. What an idea! Afterwards we picked up ice cream in one of my favourite Ice Cream Stalls next to Planten und Blomen -park and had one of our cozy typical arguments on the way home haha.
Would any of you like to guestblog to That Turnip by the way? I know I get about 40 clicks a day to my blog so there must be some readers for your stories too. Just an idea. Play with it.
















No comments:
Post a Comment