For some mysterious reason I have "suffered" from shitty, easily breaking nails for about 2 years now. As soon as the nail grows a weeny bit over my finger it starts to PEEL OFF in layers. Yuck. I've tried a few hardening nailpolishes and eaten this powder called Kieselerde from pharmacy used to build up hair, nails and teeth(???) but without result. Is it my vegetarian diet? Who knows, but I clearly lack some vitamins or minerals or whatever.
UNTIL a few months ago! I've finally gotten long nails and actually have to cut them every once in a while! Inspired by my new claws I thus decided to decorate the things before they fall off. To become a succesful copycat
1. Use the scissors to cut sawtoothed zigzag pattern onto a long piece of tape. It has to be prettttty tiny so don't rush.
2. Place the tape on your nails, leaving the tip of your nail free for the white nailpolish, like in the french manicure. You can cut/tear off the extra tape from the finger as you obviously only need it for the nail.
3. Paint the tip white, let it dry a bit but not all the way and remove the tape carefully.
4. Once the white nailpolish is dry, you can use a colourless/light pink overcoat on the whole nail.
PÄ PÄM! You've got yourself some humorous fingers!



No comments:
Post a Comment