Thursday, August 9, 2012

Once more in Spanish



Are you getting sick of my holiday pictures yet? I tried to sort out as many as I could but there are just too many priceless shots to leave in the depths of my computer, so please bare with me guys :) BEHOLD! The last of my Spanish Holiday in 2012. Remember to click the pics for bigger images!

a walk on the mountaineous Garaf





I picked almonds for my darling

 








The following pictures are from one evening in Sitges, a city next to Barcelona. My image? -Quite a lot of tourists, gays and interesting yet expensive shops.

Josi's non-veggie Tapas






Oh right, I didn't comment anything on Gaudi in my last post? Here you go, some Antonio Gaudi pieces. Now that I've seen them, I can judge and say that I'm not a fan. Too colourful, restless and kitschy for my taste, sorry.





I think the mass of camera's and people in this heat ruined it for me


these weren't too bad tho



this is were I panicked and just wanted to flee




Sure the Gaudi buildings are interesting to look but to me it's just a vomit of tiny details and I would go nuts living in a city built with this style only. Lucky there was other interesting stuff in Barcelona too.





Next stop: Nici's Birthday at Villanova! We headed to the beatch in the morning to do some laidback canoeing, chilling and swimming in the Sun. In the afternoon we went to eat at a beach restaurant with some friends, and the evening was spent at the pool with Campari Grapefruit Cocktails. Yummy!









Thank you Nici for having us at your place for this amazing week! Thank you Josi for the wacko & hilarious travelling company 

2 comments:

  1. OH MY! Ihania kuvia taas, pakko kommentoida :'D aivan huippumaisemat, haluan tuonne kans!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos <3 Ihana kun kommentoit :* Vähän epäilytti jo kehtaanko enää lomakuvia laittaa, mutta sitä pääsee niin harvoin eksoottisempiin kuvauskohteisiin että oli pakko ottaa nyt kaikki irti tilaisuudesta.

      Delete