as I mentioned in my last post I am leaving tomorrow for Spain and staying till Friday. I'm travelling with my boyfriend's mommy to visit her sister somewhere near Bracelona on her birthday. For the past 2 years I have been mostly travelling between Finland and Germany, whenever I had enough time or money to spare, and cannot remember when I had my last Holiday to any destination more southern than Frankfurt. Therefore I am going to enjoy this amazing opportunity to it's fullest and leave mobilephones, Internet and blogging behind for a week. The B-Day-Auntie has reserved some action, sightseeing and beach for us during our whole stay and if I do have idle time, I've prepared myself with books, magazines and drawing gear to entertain and relax miself. (Boy o boy do I need that!)
I inted to take a shit.. -ton of photos on my trip and tell you guys about it
Other than that, I am slowly recovering from University life. Last week was PURE HORROR and Stress with capital S due to miscalculation and sudden changes in the plan of handing in my homework before leaving Darmstadt. Since last Saturday I have slept 3-4 hours per night, barely eaten daily and been on a constant run when not glued to my drawing desk. I have sketched, measured, drawn art work and blueprints, read House contruction bibles, written a presentation, presented it all, taken care of my weekly shift at work, cleaned my room, packed my bag, built my models, written emails, made phonecalls, copied, glued, paid my bills and gotten myself a German Healthinsurance. All without a pause. You can imagine how exhausted I am. The last days I have sweat and cried, pepped myself up again and beaten myself to continue to give my 101% to survive the Semester with good grades. I am SO PROUD of myself of pulling it through, I have to say. Of course I had some friends to help me out, so thank you Benny, Sven and Anna Lena especially, for the helping hand. Thank you, my dearest boyfriend for listening to my helpless crying at times of despair. Thank you mom, for cheering me up and thank you my roomie and customers for listening to my nagging. OK, this sounds like an Oscar speech so I'll just wrap it up
![]() |
| weheartit.com pics |
So far so good, I am currently safe and sound in Hamburg, have partied till dawn with Lasse, visited the fleamarket this morning and dined with the family Grandmas today. The weather is cold, gray, rainy and all the better for leaving this Land for Sun and Heat.
Take care people,
don't forget to be awesome
and remember...
..I'll be back..!



No comments:
Post a Comment