turned into a grayish Monday.. I found out that my well-prepared homework was drawn in the wrong scale and I basically haven't got much to hand in today at the Construction lesson. Oh dear.
Anygays I am more than thrilled and jumping out of my pants to tell you that I did miraculously well on all of my exams this semester! My goal was only to pass each of them no-matter how but I NEVER expected such success! Our evaluation goes from 1-5, from best to failed that is. Totally opposite of Finland, where 1 is the worst you can get and 5 the one for swots. My "worst" grade was 2,3 from Material knowledge, where I cried and had nightmares months before the doom day. IMAGINE THAT! I feel like the surface area of my brain suddenly doubled, no TRIPPLED, itself!! Wiiii wooop woooop..
I'll take this lovely opportunity to hype in my blog as I'm proud as shit about myself! Me, the girl who failed in ordering in a restaurant in German 2 years ago, know scored higher in the University exams than many (if not most) of her peers. How goddamn great does that feel??! Lil Ol me, one of the worst in my German class in Finland, battling to get through her German A-levels and the eternal Goofball Blondie now proved to have some brain capacity at all! I'm still going bananas about this and am concidering of becoming an astronaut instead of an architect.
Puuh, now that I got all of that out I'll share some Sunday feelings:
![]() |
| They say it's spring, but I also started to see everything in pink. |
![]() |
| action photos by my mister |
I've been dying to do something new with my hair but speaking from experience, I can say that changing from light to dark is pure hell and I'm hopefully never getting my curls into that flurry again. Now that I've finally gotten my own hair colour back, I'm settling for some less dramatic changes. Inspired through my job, watercolours, pastel colours, marmorizing and Spring this lady took "strawberry blond" literally..
On our Sunday walk we popped into this super cool Vegan/Vegetarian restaurant-cafe Habibi. We wanted to get some lunch at the hut sometime before when I was still looking for a room in Darmstadt, however it was not open on Mondays. This time we were lucky!
My betterhalf ordered a Pita bread with aubergine and soy Gyro, I took the spicy lentil soup of the day. What a treat! With mango lassis this fun cost us altogether only 14 euros, which is a tiny price to begin with but to know that you're supporting this funky Teahouse and organic lifestyle at the same time, made me feel like a well-fed hero.
Check out Café habibi here! I think I might make this place my new steady hangout. The adresse: Landwehrstrasse 13 - 64293 Darmstadt. You might want to double check the opening times as they vary quite a lot.
Alfons Mucha & art pictures through weheartit.com and the rest through my eye and camera.













No comments:
Post a Comment