Thursday, April 26, 2012

Welcome

5 Readers Ou Em Geeeeh! Thank you people, I know it's a tiny poop for the Blogger World but a huge Whirlwind in my Tea Cup! How seriously ridiculously excited I get to notice that weeny note greeting me with New Comment or New Reader, everytime it happens. I know there are more of you anonymousies out there, since on the best days I get up to 8 views, but worry not you shall remain secret until you decide it's cool to be in my gang in public.


I'm a bit busy at the moment with work, down with cold and my periods, Oh the PAIN!, but to cheer up the rainy days of Darmstadt I shall post photos of my favourite Summer Saturday activities: fleamarketing! Presenting you the merry very best Fleamarket there is in Germany (yes Berlin you lose), the St. Pauli Flohmarkt ♥




Click for bigger images
I'm fond of this Fleamarket because of it's relatively small size, laughing people, sunny atmosphere and cheap prices. As a part of the more artistic area, there are always some really intriguing things to find and sometimes you get lucky with snatching even designer items with just a few euros!

I highly recommend tourists too to drop by when in Hamburg. The Fleamarket is there throughout the Summer on every Saturday from about 7am to 16pm. Early birds should get to the scene between 9 and 10am the latest if you want to avoid the bigger crowd and don't like fighting for the goods.


Okie dokie, I'm off to work but wish you honey pies a fruitful day in what ever you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment