G'morning dearies! I don't have University on Tuesdays and this week I happened to be really bored while waiting for my evenings babysitting duties. While scanning through some blogs I came across this great DIY /do-it-yourself/ T-shirt on Love-Aesthetics, that I just had to try out!
1 boring T-shirt
1 pair of scissors
1 needle and ~20cm T-shirt coloured thread
15 minutes
I had my boyfriend's old T-shirt hanging around and as he kinda stopped using it, so I decided to socialise the item into my garderobe with a bit of something feminine to it. I started by cutting the sleeves a bit shorter and the neckline a weeny bit bigger but I don't intend so sew them pretty as I think the torn hemlines look cooler and sewing tricot/jersey is a pain in the butt. Oh yeah and my beloved sewing maschine is still sitting at mom's.
First off, fold your T in the back and make the seam lines match so you'll know where the center of your back is. Remember to move the front part a bit or you'll end up cutting it too !!! and that's not what we want here. (It'd be so 90s trashy trash to show off your boobies).
Cut the folded part into about 5mm thick slices. Go for 5 cm length
Fun part: you take the first thread and pull the second one through it. Continue doing this, till you reach the last one. Then you sew the last thread on place at the hemline and BAM you're DIY-T is ready to go.
![]() |
| I think it's fun as it looks almost like a spine |
And here you go, the last almost embarrasing Photo of myself trying to shoot my back through the mirror hahaha! I've got to get myself a royal blog shooter or a remote control for my camera maybe? ...or maybe I'll just wait for my roomie to return from his holiday.









No comments:
Post a Comment