So damn lovely! On Saturday we had something like 30°C here in Darmstadt, which would have been pure hell
In the evening I had a walk in the Prinz-Emil-Garten with da boyfriend as the evening was still so warm lovely. The Park was blooming green and smelling heavenly with apple tree flowers and lilacs here and there. My neighbourhood seemed to have noticed the same as the beer gardens (a loan translation from the German "Biergarten") of Bessungen were filled to the brim with middle-aged turnips enjoying the first Summer Saturday.
Nothing else to hype this time. I don't even have photos as my camera's battery blinked low before I left the door. What a super shame!!! But worry not my fellow cockapoos, I shall have a lot of walks with my photo apparatus now that the nature turned inspiring again!
As it happens, I discovered a mystical fairy forest a few Tram-stops away from my door, and intend to explore it a bit in the coming days. I wanted to show it to my dearest today but the tight timetable didn't give in for adventure. Lucky so, since we had to run in the rain for the last 100 meters! Now everything smells like earth and flowers, the blackbirds are chirping and some strange monster beetle is stuck in my paper lamp. //I'm getting ready to evacuate myself to my roomie's crib//
All hail to May!




No comments:
Post a Comment