Saturday, April 14, 2012

Easter Monday

http://www.may-cafebar.de/

 I visited my German family shortly around Easter last weekend. On Monday me, my boyfriend and my "best girlfriend" Lasse popped in one of my favourite Cafés in Hamburg for breakfast. I love the interiors, the wide wide Menu und low prices in this high-ceiling paradise in St. Pauli and would recommend the breakfast buffee on any day of the week. Travellers, visitors and homeys, do take the advice to check out this hut if you get the chance!



I was surprised of realising how much I'd actually missed Lasse haha. Skyping is not the same as seeing someone in person after all. I could've spent the rest of the day in the sofas of May with him and my boy! The joy was way too short-lived, however, as I needed to jump into Mitfahrgelegenheit in the same evening.



 If you need a freckled ear to listen to your worries, here's your man! You can trust Lasse to cheer u up, kill time, give you new aspect and answers skillfully in pretty much any issue on your heart. He's one of the people that made my time in Hamburg worthwhile and one of the reasons why I now concider HH my German hometown. Lasse is going to become an uncle sometime later this year and I tell you, Baby Bacon will be one lucky son of a redhead! ♥



 Hamburg treated me with her typical weather of spray rain and grayness, which infact makes Coffee Shopping a lovely and profitable sport.



Above you see the amazing idea of the people of St. Pauli, a Swapping Box in the middle of the street! Another man's trash, the other one's treasure. Bring by some non-important thing of yous and take a cool pair of shoes, a book or a sweater to brighten your days. Recycling in a nutshell. What a cute way to make one smile.



Goodnight muffins and stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment