Friday, March 30, 2012

Kodin Kuvalehti pt.2



every breakfast is a feast around this table

mermaid


 My dear friend Iiris invited me to go to see our friend Kaisa's University group's theater play in Helsinki one Wednesday evening. What I really liked about the piece was that one was able to shout comments in between if you wanted the actors to play some scene different. For example: "Omstart the same in Japanese!" and the actors would try to go through the same dialogue in what they thought sounded like Japanese. Sometimes the plot couldn't go forward as the audience got wild with: "Omstart with more emotion!" "Omstart a more showy entrance!" "Omstart Darth Vader!" or "Omstart CSI!" Hilarious I tell you.




the scarf is a gift from Bayern if somebody is wondering about the pattern ;)

here you can see some of the houses my dad designed and built


 One saturday we took part in this Winterfestival at my old elementary School. It was of course very tiny and only about 60 people where there. Nevertheless I was happy to see my old classrooms and talk with my old teachers who still remember me. It felt good to tell them where I'm living now and what I'm doing with my life. I think it's not that usual for a girl from this tiny school and village to move to Germany after love and University studies all by herself.

my favourite guys getting ready for zombie apocalypse


One of the best nights in Finland! Me, Petteri, Ruben and Laura played Dead Nation, a Finnish zombie slaying game, for about 6-8 hours one Friday night with munchies. So much laugh, sweat of panic and strategy discussion. I failed a lot with my Blow-the-Shit-out-of-Every-Item-on-the-Screen-technique but I swear it was at least more ambitious than Petteri's running through the levels screaming like a girl while sacrafising his team mates hahaha. Naw it was kewl, seriously.



Some photos of Petteri's house as some of you were interested to know if all Finnish homes look like mine indoors. I really feel home in this address tho it's mainly because of his wonderful family. Is there anything more beatiful than to be treated like a family member in someone else's family?

helsinki

parliament on the left and white kiasma building on the right

shopping with mom before the movies

I'll see you again one day Finland! Don't know when but I'll be back.

2 comments:

  1. I just tried to get in the mood with the yelling. Got to feel like your in the gameworld you know? .... I guess I sound like a little girl while on that said plane of existence though. And of course your treated like family since you are my best friend. Can't expect anything less. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really made me feel one with the Zombie World and home with you. Thanks <3 ^^

    ReplyDelete