Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Laura Ingalls


Last bunch of photos from Liz from our first Photoshoot a few months back. I'm digging the way my hair looks like in these shots hohoho. How do you like my wacko running/jumping in the flowery fields? I kinda have to think about the opening of The Little House on the Prairie-series..






I'm running out of music to listen to by the way. I cannot draw & sketch my homework without some nice tunes and lately I've gone through all of my CDs and bands I could think of. I've been through most ever greens and some random stuff from Björk to Vampire Weekend (desperate enough ?


If you have some cool recomendations, this is the point to finally write your first comment, please. At the moment I'm listening to Sixpence None The Richer, a band I'd totally forgotten into late 90's.

Ps. Liz you did a great job! I've gotten more than 30 likes on Facebook on my new profile photo within 2 hours of posting it!

5 comments:

  1. voi miten kauniita kuvia ! sinä myös :--)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos paljon! Tulipas hyvä mieli, kun viitsit käydä katsomassa, oothan yksi mun lempparibloggaajista ^^

      Delete
  2. Ihan superunelmaisia kuvia, ootpa melkoinen kaunokainen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos paljon! On se ihan eri juttu kun löytyy hyvä kuvaaja ja kamera.

      Delete
  3. Söpöjä kuvia. Pienitalo preerialla toimii aina.
    Olet rakas.
    t.äiti

    ReplyDelete