Sunday, June 3, 2012

Overdue


 I didn't go partying. Nobody would go with me lol, so I stayed home all annoyed by myself. The greatness continued to the next day when I got up early and left to work only to notice I wasn't even supposed to work that day! Double harm done, I'd told my boyfriend to rather visit me later because of that Saturday shift and now we'd missed 1,5 days together just because I was unable to read my calender right. I felt so handicapped but my co-workers laughed their ass off on my expense..  Lucky me, one of them wanted to go home so I took over and earned some s afterall.

How come this stuff always happens to me??
Oh yeah, I'm a goofy baboon. I almost forgot.




This Sunday I present you photos from a birthday party of a classmate taken a rich week ago. Enjoy the shitty quality of drunken photoshooting.




BY THE WAY. Does it bother you guys that I post week old stuff or do you think it should always be "recent"? I figured it doesn't make a difference to my Finnish friends but of course I could be wrong. For the Germans it must be boring to read my stuff again after hearing it from my own mouth a week before? Is it, is it not? What says the audience? No comment?

i_fmoM on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
A Refreshing Rainy Day to you Peoples!

No comments:

Post a Comment