Friday, June 8, 2012

Elovena


I was shooting photos with Liz again yesterday at her place in Langen and later at this haunted abandoned house somewhere close to the rail road. Those pictures are going to be reeeeeeal interesting I can promise you that much!



In the meantime I present to you some results from our first short photoshoot in Rosengarten, Darmstadt. I've done some minor cropping and photoediting with the colours as I didn't think the insanely bright green quite fit the atmosphere of the pictures. I don't know how Liz did/is going to change the images taken.



I'm sorry about the horizontal photos being shown so tiny in my blog but I guess you can see them a bit better by clicking the images? I took about 400 more photos with Liz that day -in 2 other dresses- but I haven't got the time to sort them through yet. The questions is: Would you guys be interested to see those photos too or was this enough of self exposure?

No comments:

Post a Comment