"Jack shall have Jill;
Nought shall go ill;
The man shall have his mare again, and all shall be well."
Nought shall go ill;
The man shall have his mare again, and all shall be well."
We then finised the night with a few episodes of Lie to Me, a real cool american TV-series from a few years back. I highly recommend this series if you once liked CSI, The Mentalist or Dr. House. I promise you basic crime fighting through the means of science and psychology, with a predictable plot yet entertaining dialogue and the occasional manipulation tricks. Have a look if you've got the time!
On Saturday I found two tiny parcels crammed into my mailbox! What a lovely lovely surprise: my mom had sent me some Finnish sweets wrapped up in the local news from home! I just love random surprises like this. What's the big idea of birthdays and Christmas, when you could make the normal working days brighter with small gestures of love and care?
Super cool right?
Oh yeah, I recently visited a fleamarket in my neighbourhood and found a bunch of cool items again. I'll update that next time! Till then, wish you a Sunny Monday.









No comments:
Post a Comment