Last time we took a cut through the Orangerie and up the hill to Bessungen. Google it, if you must. It's still ever exciting to discover new areas in here, as I mainly move between my room, University and the grocery store nowadays.
I'm happy that my Mister shares my interest in Architecture. It's very relaxing to walk around, comment the buildings and details, picture the rooms inside and discuss our studies and worries like this. I dunno how much he can relax, however, as I'm running around with my camra, dashing across the street to some shop window, digging through dumpster lorrys and the stuff-to-be-thrown-away people here bring to the streets on Sundays. Thanks honey, for being so patient with me!
I have to pay this cutsy shop a visit some sunny day now as it's practically around the corner from my door!
Oh wow another weekend is at the door! Are you guys celebrating the Midsummer's Eve on Friday?












Ihania kuvia; mahtavia taloja ja kauppoja. Minäkin haluan kävelylle noille kulmille.
ReplyDeleteÄitin tyttö.
t.mum
Tervetuloa mun hoodseille ihan milloin vain! Löysin eilen tosta naapurista pienen kylän, jonne vien sut myös käyskentelemään jahka kerkiätte.
ReplyDelete