Monday, July 2, 2012

Muffins are just ugly Cupcakes


Whoah! What a feeling.
I've just arrived home (4:30am) after a Football game, board game, shisha and some silly series at a friend's place. I was so exhausted 15 min ago and thought the 2km bike ride would totally kill me.. 

QUITE THE OPPOSITE! Geez, how alive I suddenly feel after rushing through the empty streets in this lovely summer night. The sun is slowly creeping higher but it's still dim, the hot & sweaty day has left the air cool yet comfortable on my face and the first birds are chirping here and there. I felt so.. so free and happy that I had to giggle a bit, as cheesy as it sounds, and in down hill I let my hands go of the bike handlebar! What a thrill, dashing on the middle of the road with my arms spread theatrically, balancing the bicycle like I used to do as a kid. I higly recommend these nightly bike rides to everyone!

Now I'll have some beauty sleep before getting up to study tomorrow. Sorry for not having any cool photos this time but I hope you enjoyed the dream like music instead.

Nighty night dearies.

No comments:

Post a Comment