Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Nothing for the Boys


well maybe for Boy George but anygays I've been into wearing lipstick again lately. My experience so far is never to trust lipsticks under 10or you'll end up with cracked lips and a messy result. I think I'm too young for a favourite colour or a high-class brand but I'd like to know one day what those Thirty-Euro-Diors are about. The Body Shop & BeYu (the silvery ones in the middle) have served me well but what I also had to try was this toffee-coloured LIPMARKER (on the left) from Maybelline. The shade 780 is perfect but it sadly wears off in no time.


Keep an eye out for Kimbra from New Zealand, a lady 9 days younger than myself with a magical voice & sense of sound! She'll be big on this side of the globe anytime soon as well I predict.


Her musical sessions at Sing Sing Studios are available in high quality on youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment