I got a bit carried away with homework we're supposed to hand in this Friday. The main idea as far as I understood was to measure the different parts of our bodies and put that, in an artistic way, to A4 sized paper. The examples our (lady) Professor gave were the Vitruvian man from Leonardo Da Vinci and the Modulor from (the darling of our teachers) Le Corbusier. Well this is a sneak preview of what I made..
Don't get scared now people! I get that nudity might be something scary to yous but I guess I'm too Finnish to see it that way. Everyone's seen booties before so one butt more doesn't make a difference. I don't see it sexual at all. I don't actually care how people see it, I suppose. I like photography and that's what I concentrate on.
not my "bravest" photo
Maybe it's because of my culture, sauna being a big part of it. I've been to homeparties were people later went to sauna together. Men and women mixed. I've seen my friends and randoms swimming naked and that's why nudity to me is nothing new nor embarrassing. The human body is what it is. And I mean, how far is this from wearing a bikini, when you can either see or imagine the rest?
It's actually a really good homework as we can use our own measurements later in life and career by being able to check every width and length where ever and whenever! The big discussion now is whether showing my bootay (butt to be exact) is too much or not for University homework. What do you think? Quick replies are appreciated!
No comments:
Post a Comment