irrelevant video
I'm pretty stressed at the moment with University, up-coming Christmas and some issues with my roomies. Long story short: somebody forgot to tell me that our home phone isn't any cheaper when calling to mobile phones. Thus I just ended up paying 50 euros extra for OCTOBER only and we're still waiting for the huge bill of November & the beginning of December. Not to mention my mobilephone bills. Fucking Fantastic.
I have about 15 days to go before my holiday in Finland, which is truely great believe me, but also sets me a time limit with homework and finding Christmas presents. My room is a mess, the flat is a mess, I have finally money but no time nor the equipment to get myself a bed and some cupboards. (I'm still living out of cardboxes piled up in my 13m²). It stresses me to have so many unfinished unorganized things around me. I mean, I haven't had the time to shop for groceries in 2 weeks! I'm exhausted and can't think straight or plan ahead at all atm.
I'll be visiting my boyfriend's family in Hamburg again this weekend. I love it, and wouldn't change it away but I'm already feeling quilty and troubled with all the things I SHOULD be doing instead. There just isn't enough days in the week or power in my body.
Soooooo.. to inspire myself from week to week in this cold, dark and wet "winter". I focus myself on small pretty little things each day. Like christmas decoration and burning candles.
I'm normally not into Christmas albums from any artist and think they're a sign of a dying career, but when it comes to my all-time-favourite artist, Sting, I have to disagree. For two years now, throughout November till January, I've been listening to "If On A Winter's Night" with awe. The man is a genious, what else is there to say? The album is a collection of old folk music, celtic sounds and churchy hymns in a new wrapping. Take it or leave it. This music helps me to catch my breath from the rat race.
Another thing to cheer me up is the O-sO-deliciOus home made Pear Marmalade from some relative of my honeybun's. (Help me out here, Josi?) Nevermind what kind of dubious bread you managed to score with your last copper, this jam will rock it.
..and so I feel like the Queen of England again, ready to start another

Kuulostaa ihan siltä, että Iiriksen pitäis tulla siine personal assariksi/kodinhoitajaksi, niin ehtisit keskittyä olennaiseen! Ehkäpä kevätpuolella tulenkin passaamaan sinua! Mene viettämään kiva viikonloppu äläkä murehdi. Työ ei tekemällä lopu. Lopussa kiitos seisoo. On kevät ennen kuin huomaamme <3 Täällä on kamalan pimeää ja märkää. Mutta Joulu tulee ja sinäkin tänne kotiin :) Nähdään tosi pian!
ReplyDelete