Saturday, November 12, 2011

ReBoot


You got it Nancy! All week I've been waiting for my new babies to arrive and join the Boots family! I've never done internet shopping with clothing or shoes before cos I'm: a) cheap and b) skeptic about the sizes and quality you can only test after ordering. I've been looking for black basic bootsies for the whole autumn now as brown just doesn't go with everything. In the local shops I've only met satisfactory price-and-looks combo, since I pretty much knew already what I was looking for. (Which makes finding it practically impossible.)


Thus I went through the vast variety offered by online shops. I'm mostly acquainted with the Finnish market and actually found in Dinsko, a Swedish shoe chain, a lot of pleasing options but they only operate in Sweden, Finland and Norway. I'm gonna check their sales after Christmas personally! Ellos.com works around Europe but not in Germany so I couldn't order anything from there either.


Then oh then, I found my lovely darlings from Nelly.coms stock! They aren't real leather but that suits my vegetarian ass just fine. No need to invest in chemicals to keep them in shape! I circled them a few days and then about a week ago my knight with a white credit card sent in the order ♪ Woopie Woop ♥ My man is so great..


I was so scared that they'd be too small (38) since they don't come in 39 anymore. To my joy they fit me perfectly = Success! I'll be wearing these babies with a wide grin every chance I get from now on ^__^

my old & most-used cowboys

I should've made a "before" photo cos they look gorgeous now

While waiting the package, I took my other family members to meet the Shoe Doctor as they've been suffering from partying lately. I guess I need to get me a pair of pretty high-heeled rubber boots since clubbing is really the killer for leather shoes. Mine were covered in beer stains, bruises and shoe prints as they've gotten trampled and raped in the run.

the best every weather, every season shoes


I've inherited the old Blundstones from my boyfriend's mother as she got herself a new shinier pair. Well check these out Josi! Like brand new! Honestly people, Blundstones might present for some of you the ultimate farmer shoes, but whether you're a hill-billy or not, you cannot deny that these are simply the best, most comfortable and durable shoes ever once you've slipped them on. So easy, so stylish. No China copy can match these babies and one of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you!

That's why they also deserved some love, care and chemicals.

Wax for blondies and waterstop for blundsies

I wish warm & water-resistant Saturday for all of my readers ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment