I'd never said myself to be a big fan of the Finnish music genre but lately I've gotten more and more into it, to my own surprise. It's such a huge shame that we are mostly known from heavy metal and lame-ass bands like The Rasmus and Sunrise Avenue. I tell you there are quite some jewels hidden in the Land of
I suppose my growing homesickness is driving to the arms of Finnish sounds, but who cares. It surely is giving me strenght to carry through the dark season and pride to introduce something new to my fellow Germans and music diggers around the internet. Stay tuned for some Band Posts in the future!
Thus here you go: a Finnish French combo The Dø
Let the music speak for itself or visit the wikipedia article about them here. I've been having their first album "A Mouthful" in my low-capacity mp3-player for about a year and a half now. And being able to store only ~80 songs, that's a lot said!

No comments:
Post a Comment