Surfing in the internet I bumped into a List of the Coming Trends of 2011. Fashion is all about revival and recycling old styles but I have to say I was a bit disappointed with what they came up with this time. I mean capri pants, biker clothing and punk style? My goodness gracious how original indeed (note the irony here). Why did they even go through the trouble of mentioning stripes? Nevertheless I did make some delightful finds like clogs and jumpsuits. Both familiar from '09-'10 but it's nice to know not all my items are worn by grannies only.
What I also concider worth a try is the belt purse as seen bellow. I did that in one party and I'd gladly give it a go again. Dancing was more pleasant without an actual handbag yet I had my essentials in a safe place.
![]() | |
|
Another trend-to-be is tassels. First I thought this an Ok-nice-touch but Not-for-me-thingie however I might have been brainwashed by this photo bellow...
..as I noticed myself buying a similar longer tassel necklace the other week. Heehee. I can explain. Really. It costed only 1e in sales! Soooo I now own one more trendy item and don't know what to wear it with. Maybe I'll turn it into a belt?
We have arrived to the end of my hot-not-super-superficial-fashion-post. I'm off to bake muffins wishing a nice evening for all of you.



schöner Blog, was hälst Du von gegenseitigem Verfolgen?
ReplyDelete_______________________________________
http://the-taste-of-my-life.blogspot.com/
Vielen Dank Coco. Ich lese ja gern blogs und finde es toll dass du auf Deutsch schreibst. Vielleicht kann ich damit mein Deutsch auch verbessern!
ReplyDelete