Sunday, February 13, 2011

Ringing


I've been really into big rings this January, thus I thought about making a post about my Winter sale findings. I guess my mother's influence pushes through again since she has been collecting big-ass silver rings for some years already. After visiting her in Finland last Christmas, I have to say they did look good and I had to resist the urge to snatch borrow some of them.

In total, my inspiration and current passion to rings was gathered from my mom, some Swedish bloggers and Lykke Li's new video "Get Some". Oh I am just as exposed to media and mothers as any teenage girl would be. Too bad that I'm turning 21 next month. I gotta look up for another reason then.

You can imagine how lovely it was then to discover the sales in Hamburg. I Am and Six sold their last season jewelry with the earthmoving prices of 1 - 2€ per piece. I gave home to 2 necklaces, 2 bracelets and a handfull of rings. A reason why my boyfriend kindly called me a christmas tree later.
3 x ring












My favourite, of the silver rings, must be the one with the red round stone. I'm usually lousy in wearing accesories but a ring of notable size seems to make up the lack. It somehow lifts up the boring everyday combo of jeans and a cardigan.

The bracelet with the black stone is a Christmas gift from my mother and sister. A souvenir for me from Canary Islands ♥

I also fancy copper as jewelry colour but I haven't been able to combine them with my clothing that much. Shame.
What do you think? Does copper and gold match better with a tanned or dark skin? That's what I've heard before yet tried to shake off the tabu while buying there lovely little ladies here. As you most of my friends know I am close to an albino. For a tan I need products because in the sun I burn.

I'm off to try out Bollywood dancing at the gym. Lovely sunny sunday to yall.



 
The first album is my CD-collections jewel. 'Wounded Rhymes' sounds promising.

No comments:

Post a Comment