Friday, May 25, 2012

a Piece of Heaven


I'm heading soon to Schlossgrabenfest in the town center of Darmstadt. As I therefore have so little time to update about my weekend in Hamburg, I'll just show you the photos of one of my favourite shops in HH the Wohngeschwister.



The sales personel isn't as lovely as the interiors and the prices are a bit too salty for your average student but I still notice myself taking some small -ahem- items home everytime I visit this beauty. Wohngeschwister is filled with amazingly useless beautiful items from around the world to brighten up your tiny dark holes!




I enjoy walking around and touching, feeling, smelling the various surfaces and materials here. I don't know how often they change their interior or organize the items anew but I manage to get cool ideas and get inspired whenever I face the lack-of-motivation in something.



Look at the bold colours and colonialism!



Honey, what was your credit card number again..? No wait, what do you mean I'm a hamster?



Gosh, what a shame I don't have enough square meters to give all this loveliness a new home! Oh well.. if you ever pop in Hamburg, do pay a visit to Wohngeschwister. Sadly luckily? I live now too far from it to drag the bigger items to my 13 m² castle.


Have a sunny weekend buddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment