Friday, May 18, 2012

Just another Manic Monday



Headstart to weekend on Monday evening with Kevkev and Benny. On the menu: rum cocktails and vodka jelly. On the playlist... well we got from Dusty to dubstep to D12 and Busta Rhymes till 4am. H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S


I got about 3 pimples on my nose now, thanks to those treats shown in the photo and knowing the size of my tiny potato, three is a big number!







Thank you Kevin for this entlightning drawing of our night out. I appreciate the boobies you drew me.

Now that I've taken care of the weekend's compulsory partying, I can get to the 
relaxing part. In an hour I'll be taking a train to Hamburg to visit my misters parents and my old babysitting kiddies. Five hours of reading my book in peace, woop woop! It's such a shame how little I go to the North anymore nowadays as I finally grew fond of HH and May is said to be one of the prettiest Months and there arent many of the City. Too bad my Duckling from Marburg can't join me, but he'll be babbling in Jena this weekend, judging a Debate tournament to be more exact

Toodoloo to Darmstadt,
and see you soon my readers in Hamburg ..hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment