Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Frühstück at Hippies'


From Saturday evening till Sunday afternoon I visited my Darling in Marburg, whose crib was occupied with our favourite redhead: Lasse.

Shaun White? I'm trying to encourage him to keep his hair open like this.

Short but sweet. We had some official nerd time with playstation and this awesome card-slash-role-game called Resistance, that my honeyhon ordered lately from Amazon. We both played it with my friends when we were in Finland a few months ago, and totally fell in love with the Game. I lost. I can only recommend this superdouper past-time! Try it, buy it, it's insanely cool!


Naturally, the three of us had to find some tasty and cozy breakfast place on Sunday morning. Marburg is filled with cute Cafés, but on a rainy holy day, it's really hard to find any table unoccupied. We tried 2-3 places and were about to give up and return to Playstation and deep frozen Pizzas, though gave a last try to some hippyish left-wing Café on the way.




Turned out, we hit the Gold mine so to speak! The place was student-friendly, organic, had a satisfying breakfast menu and real nice and chilled music playing in the background. Score!




Café am Grün is situated right next to the River running through Marburg. Like Habibi, they organize numerous Hippy events to save the World plus offer their spaces to meetings and parties FOR FREE every day after half past eight. Be sure to check out their cake selection if you drop by Marburg anytime soon!




Wish you folks an artsy fartsy Tuesday! I'll be back with some Park Photos on Thursday the latest.

No comments:

Post a Comment