Thursday, May 10, 2012

The Colour of the Month

my garden
Here you go, once again one random Photo Post of the Spring greenery scenery at the D-Town. I haven't had much time lately to write about things lately, but just that you know, stuff is happening at it's normal pace and nothing spectacular has taken place. I'm getting the hang of the Hessish dialect maybe? My boyfriend disapproves strongly but as a chameleon, one doesn't really have a choice ge?




Oh yeah, I did have a short photoshoot with my somewhat new aquaintance Liz the other day! It included me hopping around through flower fields, me climbing on trees and me splashing around in a well. She has some wacko ideas for lil-ol-me but I have to admit to be equally excited about the chances to evolve in photography and amateur modelling.





I don't have any of the photos yet and we'll see if something presentable came out of it, since we had so limited time on our hands.. BUUUUUUUT I'll be sure to share you guys a few shots after I get them. Liz needs my roundish babyface for her portfolio to apply for University.






There are some reeeeeal nice buildings around the neighbourhood here, with humongous gardens and windows. I'm keeping my eyes open for a cheap castle close to the University. Haa haa haa..



Wish you people a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I saw the piccys today, dont worry there are some lovely springy ones :)Momo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a relief to hear haha! The ones on your Facebook are from that project too I suppose? Real nice work my fellow fairy ^^

    ReplyDelete