It's been heaven in here, as it's all white and fluffy in Finland. I've been taking it reeeeal easy without paying too much attention to school work and going through my hoods with my family instead. Photos, handicrafts, fleamarket, library and local swimming hall have taken my time and I feel utterly happy with such simple life.
 |
| taking usage of my very own sewing machine to make a pillow case |
 |
| silk pearls I made for mom |
 |
| 2 euro leather jacket from our local fleamarket, woop woop |
Presenting my favourite library in the world. I've spent countless hours here before my A-levels, on rainy summers and cold winters. I'm a library chiller from head to toe.
So how does it look outside?
 |
| the stairs are somewhere there |
We had a kind of snow storm a few days ago. I had to drive to the town next to mine at night with Kaisa to visit Iiris. The weather was horrid and I was honestly scared! We did get stuck in snow twice actually..
 |
| how much you could see from the car |
 |
| Thanks for the dinner and familiar faces dearies. |
Darmstadt and the people in Germany seem like a far far away dream.
No comments:
Post a Comment