Thursday, February 9, 2012

Smells like Team Spirit

new jacket arrived this week. I got 110 euros off the original price in sales

 I had the most hilarious Exam in Geometry today. Thank you for the seamless team work guys! I'm super sure that I passed which was basically my -ahem- high set goal anyways. Hopefully tomorrow's exam will be something alike, although I really doubt it.

I lifted my life quality odds to pass the test with this super set
Whatever. I'm happy to have one problem less on my Neverending list. I should get back to learning in a few as a matter of fact. Man do these tests in German creep me out!


I've been listening to this little lady and her new album lately. I wasn't quite satisfied in the beginning, as I find it somewhat over-produced, but am now becoming a true believer. I can't wait for her older production to be published this summer! My favourite tracks on the record are "Radio" and "Dark Paradise".

inspired by Miss Del Ray


Notice the cute dude, Bradley Soileau, on the video ^^ 
Those of you who can't see the video, go to http://www.lanadelrey.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment