Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Nach Hause


hello mom's house

hello my room's window view

I'm flying home tomorrow for one month. I'm excited but also a bit confused. Swapping country like panties (okay I do change mine more often than that!) isn't ideal as I need to rip myself from this world to the next in a way: language, people, the works. We've been this through often enough right?

hello huge supermarkets

hello 1 litre yogurt cartons

hello super-sized long drinks

hello expensive alcohol
On one hand, I was just getting settled & feeling home in Darmstadt and on the other, I really need a holiday from it all to get my thoughts straight. There's just been mega much going on lately at work, Uni and private life that I don't really know what to hold on to.

grandpa I've missed you




hello shitty fashion and depressive landscape
Here's a last set of memories from my Christmas holiday, to set your moods right to face Finland and where I'm going.

hello snow storm

hello home street

hello tea partys

and scandinavian home deco

hello my favourite person

hello wacko brother

gosh he grows so fast, already with a beard


hello my love

Goodbye Germany

2 comments:

  1. Katselin näitä jouluisia kuvia nyt kesällä 2012. Olipa somia. Mamman kultapoikakin oli päässyt kuviin. Aika vatsakas herra, sanoisin.

    Tule pian kotiin....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mielelläni tulen. Pitää päivittää maailmalle kisun massunkoko.

      Delete