Monday, March 19, 2012

Happy Days!


On 18th of March I got up and realised that it was my 22nd BIRTHDAY! After a short sentimental moment I got up and started to make myself and my stuffed-best-buddy-bunny Risto some on student standards royal breakfast. Music choice of the morning was Kimya Dawson.


Here we're enjoying some mushroom-paprika omelett and milk tea with fresh strawberries and a yellow plum! Admiring my colourful packages of course.



BA-BAAM World's Toughest Shit! The most perfect umbrella ever made! Direct from my all-time favourite shop in Hamburg, Sweet Suburbia! Thank you Josi, my bf's momma for this awesome present. I squeaked and jumped from joy. Literally. Did you ever see anything this NICE? Would you believe that the whole week has been sunny but on my birthday it rained all day heavy drops and even hailed in the evening! Boah.. the weather was totally on my side.

can't wait to plant these babies on my windowsill

These came out of the pretty yellow bag

and these darlings peeled out of the wrappings. The pepper spice is still a mystery tho..

As Benny was conveniently already placed at Starbucks, I also decided to pick up some cake and use the perfect excuse to take my umbrella for a walk in the rain.


My tummy was too full and my wallet too light for their heavy cakes but I did spend some thought revising for the upcoming exam in Art History. //Check out the ionian pillar in the back heeheehee..//

Gosh did I miss you guys ♥


Birthday cheese sandwich from Roberto!

my cake arrived from Supermarket at 8pm


After a hard days studying at the University I came home took a bath (1,5h) and found this cake on my desk! Made by my roomie Jan! How endearing is that! I'm reaaally happy with our small family-like coexistence. Oh and don't let the outside fool you: this choco creation is super delicious!


present's from my mom!

Overall I had a super nice birthday even if I spent it at the University studying. I am so happy and grateful after receiving so many phone calls, SMS and Facebook greetings that it brought me to tears once again. These 22 years have been fun, exciting and truthfully worth every single day!

No comments:

Post a Comment