Saturday, February 8, 2014

Coming Up


Hello Dearies,
it's been awhile and it will be awhile as I am trying to save what is left of my 5th Semester of Architecture studies. Topping repetitive days in the Arbeitsraum
-a working space in the University- the winter in Darmstadt has been
gray, rainy and gloomy with no end. I am trying to keep my head high but the cracking of my spirits is audible.


windowview on Make A Gif


In order to keep things rolling, I am continuing my battle against the Darkness with tiny lovely things sprinkled into my timetable. Things like decorating my  
Hermit Hole into a Stress-free Safety Zone.



I'm off to Uni now but am determined to make a Picture post of my 13m² room until the end of this day so stay tuned! I hope you're all alright no matter where you are.

Cheers,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment