A few weeks ago I had the awesome opportunity to work at the Ambiente Fair 2014 in Frankfurt to my old boss Akiko! Ambiente focuses on consumer goods around the themes of Dining, Giving and Living meaning a loooot of home design and tiny luxury items. I was in heaven!
![]() |
| getting inspiration for Exhibition Stand Design |
![]() |
| The curtainwalls are actually really long candles of the Company! |
I made the most of my free pass and scrolled daily through the loveliest unaffordabilities whenever I had
Working with Akiko and her other colleagues was fun and the hours flew by really quickly. I was happy to notice myself more confident and socially talented than at the Early Bird two years ago. To top that the International flair made me very happy of my language skills in German, English and Japanese and I even got to use Finnish a few times!
Some companys really put their heart and money into getting new customers. I for sure was impressed by it all. Might this be Bloomingville?
House Doctor for sure made me drool and I wish they could have sold some of their items after the fair...
Not that I left all empty handed tho! Some of the exhibitors DID agree to part with their sample items after the fair with some really student-friendly prices! I'll shoot some of my shoppings soon enough to show where my hard-earned money actually went into haha.















No comments:
Post a Comment