Friday, December 20, 2013

Living Room


I just finished the last hand-ins for my University this year. I am all worn out and I haven't had the time to set myself into the Christmas mood at all. Such a shame cos I really enjoy the feeling of waiting for that mysterious day (that changed into just an ordinary day ever since I was 13 I suppose)!




This year I'm spending the holiday with my mister's family in Hamburg but I thought it'd be nice to show some of the wintery outfit of my mother's cottage in Finland. I heard from an Italian exchange student once that Finnish people are crazy when it comes to lighting and lamps in a room. Looking at my mom's interior deco I cannot help but smile in agreement. More is more!




I reckon I won't be posting a thing while in Hamburg so I'd like to wish you all
a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment