Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Nail DIY


Oh no, another girly girl DIY nail post!
Oh yes, meine Damen und Herren, as long as they stay long, I'm gonna keep on experimenting this thing called NAIL POLISH. Ah the joys of being a woman.. Actually this is the easiest DIY crap ever. You need: black nail polish, maybe some see-through-one as well to make those sausages shiny and patience once again.




I think I was a born nail artist hohoho as I'm not using any of those nail stickers etc. to outline the rest of the nail before applying the polish but if you need some, get them at your local cosmetic store. Anyhoo you put the black stuff onto the outer white part of your nail (does anyone agree, when I say that I sound like I'm making this tutorial for men & children?) and leave the rest untouched. Let it dry and apply the colourless nailpolish onto the whole nail to finish the deal. VoilĂ .



I cropped off the Facebook in the back


What say you? Roscoe didn't approve so be welcome to defy him. I find my nails super duper.

No comments:

Post a Comment