Saturday, July 7, 2012

Summer Shopping


The long promised update of the Fleamarket and my findings from Bessungerstraße from over two weeks ago! It was such a cute market, streching out the whole street and some side alleys. I gathered LOTS of funny small talk and smiles that day, which is why I really enjoy fleamarkets.




As always, I couldn't leave home empty handed from a treasure chest like this one! Not that I was actually looking for anything in specific, but you know, you can never have enough of something you don't need! The following photos aren't as cool as I wish they'd be, but a girl has to make what she can of the limited light and space of her crib.


a tiny glas vase with 50 cents

2 euro hippie coolness


photoshop lazyness transferred me back to paint

3e

Yes yes it is yet another jacket, pray tell not my mom. I keep telling myself that it's due to nationality that I possess more jackets than T-shirts. This particular piece is to be modified smaller from the shoulders as it is actually huge evetho it's size 36! I'm anxious for the winter to come again haha.


1 e

I thought it cute. Somehow royal, somehow shabby and worth the euro for sure. I thought about combining it with bright red lipstick but to avoid being mistaken for a Germany fan during the EM, I was forced to go for caramel tone instead.




5e


 Last but on the contrary to the least, my crown jewel: an insanely beautiful ceramic pot! I suppose I'll put tea inside it. It has the perfect size for a cookie jar, but as you might know me, no cookies survive in this house longer than 2 days, no matter the amount! The handwork and colouring of the pot is breathtaking and I would have probably paid tripple the price to take this beauty home. Lucky for me, I was asked less.

Sorry for the late updates again buddies! I'm having the last weeks of my 2nd Semester in Architecture, which means my exams and projects are giving their best to eliminate me before my holidays. I've been also having some technical problemos on the way this past week, but my mister Genious rescued me once again from the maschine world today. I know he's laughing at my invalidity but what can I say, I just don't speak computer.


4 comments:

  1. Hippimekko on ihana! Saitko mun viestin facebookissa?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos kiitos! Sain ja vastasin viikko sitten? ^^

      Delete
  2. Kukkuu, hoksasin takin ja sitten kommentin. Totta tosiaan ehdin jo ajatella, että huh taas takki. No naisella täytyy olla takkeja joka lähtöön. Tuo kivinen teepurkki näytti alkuun tuhkauurnalta :).

    terveisin äiti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, taas takkeja hamsteri kun olen. On vähän tuhkauurnan oloinen teepurkki joo. Voin varata sun tuhkille, niin ainakin pääset esille noin kauniissa astiassa hehheh <3 Olet rakas!

      Delete