Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Kodin Kuvalehti


I still didn't show much pictures of my home in Finland right? It would have taken all my youth & health to upload anything there so now that I finally have time and energy, I decided to pull out those wintery scenes. One major photo splash coming up!

Mom's House on the Hill

my street

"Watch out for Snow" falling from the roofs



I know most of you get chills from these pictures but I truely am the biggest fan of Snow and to me these images are the prettiest sights on this planet. All of it so pure, soft, fluffy and freezing. Ahh.. heaven..

We went once to IKEA with mom & Iines

looking for something?

I was so worn out in the end


Big thanks and respect for my lovely Grandpa who took us ladies shopping (we don't own a car) one afternoon to IKEA. It's worth mentioning as he sat +2 hours in the Cafeteria waiting for us! Isn't he a darling? My grandpa always drives us around and has a helping hand when needed. I miss him at times.



My best buddy Petteri invited me to see Stand Up Comedy in Helsinki with him and his beautiful girlfriend Laura. I've never been to a live stand up show before, and I was surprised of how amazing it actually was! I haven't laughed like that in a long time, so I'm really happy about this experience and encourage anyone with a chance to try it out!

This is it for now but I still have one Finland photo post coming up!

3 comments:

  1. Live stand up is quite refreshing from time to time. :3 Was glad to have you with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heheh, mä kattelin tuota Varo lunta -kylttiä aina myös :'D ihan huomaavaista varoittaa, tuntuu että nykyään joka talvi joku kuolee jäätyään lumen alle :S

    Ja komppaan täysin tosta stand up-jutusta kanssa! Itsekin viime kesänä ekaa kertaa kävin ja ylitti kyllä odotukset. Luulin, että se olisi ollut sellaista väkinäistä paskaa huumoria mutta kyllä siellä tuli naurettua :'D

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iida: Juu siis itsehän kipitin alussa aina ihan peloissani tuon kyltin ohitse, kun oli niin verisesti kirjoitettu ja kinokset katolla kerrassaan mahtavat :---D

    Kaalo: Happy that you dragged me with you and culturally civilized me back to this century. I wouldn't have thought of it myself!

    ReplyDelete