I've been having a tiny spring break here from my blog. Totally unintended. It's just that the past week I've been insanely busy with life like language school, sports, work and babysitting. In between those necessities, I've been enjoying la loveliest weather in Hamburg. No, I have no idea what's going on but the sun has been shining from practically cloudless sky for an entire week! Those of you who have no idea, let me enlighten you:HH is famous for it's shitty grey weather and rain. Well meine Damen und Herren, it seems like spring has finally sailed down the River Elbe. I've been laughing at Spring fashion taking over the shops in February, (as it was still -6°C or so one doesn't feel like wearing flower dresses), but dang it March seems promising for new shoes.
What has also occupied me for the past week was my boyfriend's semester holiday. Oh yes. For the next 4 weeks we are living under the same roof. Finally. His parents are in a long weekend in France at the moment, so we have been taking care of the house and enjoying the time together. Today we're making sushi, in which may I brag, we have become preeeetty talented.
Here are some photos of my snatches from Ikea. I tried to prevent prepare myself for the crazyness and left with a list of must-haves. Just as expected I came back with stuff 50% from the list and 50% outside the list. No measuring spoons nor flower vase but decorating stones and sand instead. All in all I noticed myself investing for Light.
D.I.Y Marmelade jars + white sand + candles
Easy to hide
I'll be posting a colossal mini Birthday Wishlist soon, as March happens to be my birth month too. Holymoly I will be turning 21 this time. If that doesn't scare the child out of me, I don't know what will!
No comments:
Post a Comment