is a Monday of unpleasant phone calls to get myself a date with some University Info-ladies who can help me forward with my goal of enterning Hamburg Uni. Puuh. All in German... My enthusiasm level is a round zero. After facing yet another Barrier of Bureaucracy last Thursday, getting back on the sattle isn't that easy. Call me paranoid but it really seems like this country doesn't want me here. Nothing comes by whistling but through a few weeks battle. At the moment I am having trouble getting official copies of my baccalaureate (= matriculation examination) in order to sent them then to Uni-Assist for my grades to be converted into German system.
So far it seems I might have to pay 30 euros at the Finnish Consulate for the fun of them putting a stamp on the copy. Please, let there be some other way.
Weekend went by in a Whoosh. I had my lovely boyfriend dropping by from his university in Hessen and he took the time to help me with my blog. As you might notice the background now matches my hopes of seamlessness and staying put. I'm incredibly thankful as I couldn't have done better myself ♥
Saturday was all in all well spent indoors. My mister you see had this great idea of making our own spaghetti and the evening -more or less romantic- was a blast! As a tipp: do not play Artic Monkeys or any alike while cooking if you want your food in edible condition ;)
| 2 x Parmesan Tortellini |
| Green Food Pigment added for fun |
| It turned out some tasty tagliatelle |
I was working as a babysitter 10 hours on Friday so nothing to be commented there. A huge fuss, drama and success. Basic day with kiddies. Wish you all a nice week.
Jaaha...alku aina hankalaa, mutta.... hyvältä näyttää. Mahtaako kielitaitoni riittää jatkossa.
ReplyDeleteTervehtien äiti.