Okay it took some time but I think I'm starting to get the hang of this. I got my profile gadget up there, the colours to match and everything translated into English. I learned where to fix the time and found a few useful websites for later usage. The background picture pleases me into some extent. I would like it to be seamless or the least a bit bigger to blend in better. I might have to ask someone a bit more professional a male to help me with this one. Nevertheless I think I am ready for the first people to enroll in to take a look.
What I would really appreciate is some tips. What should I still add or change? I'm definitely in for a head banner which means I'm gonna go either photographing or get artistic. Welcome to my humble baby of a blog. I think this is the easiest way for my lazy bootay to keep you all informed of how my life goes in Germany. Please be gentle. Giving birth to this was not an easy labour.
Anyways I'm going to have a break now and leave to meet Johannes for some Chinese.
Comments, bitte schön!
English, Finnish, German or Swedish.
muhahah i fixed the background^^(btw ruben was here)
ReplyDeleteYup you sure did. I guess I learned a few tricks too so next time I might not be so helpless.
ReplyDelete