Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Paleochora 3/3


 
Hey ho, let's go! Here is the last group of pictures from my Greek Holiday. Enjoy it, cos who knows how old I'll be next time I get a chance to travel again. Anyways it's not going to be anytime soon. I'm currently battling with bureaucracy again while fighting for my rights for student loan. I'm going to win by the way.




I realized that I have posted way too little of my great breakfast and lunch pictures and as I am now always hungry I'll squeeze some in as well!




The pics above are from a walk I took alone one morning while my better-half was still snoozing in the Dreamland. I löve the vibrant colours!




  
Maybe it's due to the hazy summer air or my lack of brain but I'm not sure anymore on which days we did what. However one afternoon we had a second hike to a monastery and some mountain caves before the sundowner.








I was also very very pleased to discover there was a vegetarian hippie restaurant near our hotel and thus stuffed my tummy with a samosa plate and a deeeeeelicious curry!



 
Hmm I still have some photos that I'd like to show you guys but this post is getting long...

How about we compromise? I write and shoot some other stuff in between and on some really gloomy, rainy, dark day I will show the last memories of the holiday? I honestly can't help it. I mean, I took 630 pictures at a dreamy creamy superduper location! Do you have any idea how hard it is to pick only a handful of perfection?

Naw who gives a cheese? Haters gonna hate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment