Sunday, October 14, 2012

Paleochora 1/3


Alrighty let's get this picture process rolling! I've selected 360 photos from 630 that I took in Crete and I intend to leave out another 300 from this blog. Such a shame! Does it interest anybody? Other people's holiday shit is mostly really boring but but... I'm putting a lot of my face here and there to satisfy the stalkers?



The Best on this Holiday was to wake up knowing that you had nothing else to do than to chill out!  I often started my day by reading a book and enjoying a long breakfast at the balcony with a sea view. After my Honeydew had woken up, we'd soon head to the beach.




Hot sand, warm wind and a cooling bright blue sea. Salt and sun bleached my hair a bit, gave me more freckles, some sun burns and a sweet tan. I have now roasted myself from albino into your normal baked German skintone. Cheers.



After about 4 hours of beach life we'd often walk the 50 meters back to the hotel, take a shower and sleep out the sun as a siesta. Everyday for sundown me, my darlings family and some of their friends gathered in one of the nearby beach bars to have what Josi calls -a Sundowner.

I almost always went for Campari Orange.


 



The Beach Bar was then later changed into the opposite Beach and it's restaurant area. I was really well fed on this trip -thank you Peter- which kinda makes the homecoming bitter.

I'm currently on porridge diet due to my students budget that got swallowed this summer. From hand to mouth one day at a time.


That's that for now. How did it feel to you? Too much, want more? Feedback in the box below and not in FB, skype or live thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment