On the second
Delicious & unexpected combinations in form of light salads with lots of local spices! I bet I devoured a whole bottle of olive oil during that week in Crete. Oh yeah did I already mention the vast amount of cutsy cats stalking us from every corner? My Honeypastry didn't want me to touch them but of course I was already cuddling with the kitties before he'd even opened his mouth. Ha!
Oh oops, back to the hike. The views were amazing on our way and I kinda wish I'd had more hours and some cool models with me to use those settings properly. Darmstadt has lately turned all wet, dark, moss green and gray so I don't feel as inspired here without the heat.
After over an hour of stumbling down the mountain, we reached this beautiful beach to dip ourselves into before rushing back to main camp. The Sunsets in Paleochora are not to be missed!
The local food is not really photogenic but boy I get hungry by just looking at this plate again! I prefer to have a small walk after a heavy meal so me and my Honeycustard wandered around the shore and then up to this old crumbled fortress. The view from there was amazing! Please click the pictures to have a better look.
Gosh how beautiful one week can be! I feel warm and happy when viewing my holiday shots, so I can only hope that you readers get some of that feeling too.


















No comments:
Post a Comment