Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Last of Christmas


Howdy Ho Folks! Nope. I didn't forget my blog, neither am I planning to stop writing it, I've just had a creative Winter/Christmas Pause over the holidays and into the New Year of 2012. As my readers & lovelies know, I went back home for 2nhalf weeks and am back since 8.1.

I'll start this year's posting with a bunch of photos instead of blabber (well who knows if I can keep my mouth zipped). I'm drowning with school work at the moment and the Exams are kicking in soon, so I'll just hang on to the lovely lovely memories of my Christmas holiday.

Mini-Me aka my sister

This set is supposed to give some idea of the warmth I feel at home. I love the way my mom has decorated her house: so welcoming and filled with cutsy details. She is really talented in changing the atmosphere of the interior to fit the season. My boyfriend may call us hamsters but every item here has a story to tell. We're no professionals but the Feng Shui of this hut comes from the DIY objects, second hand bargains and lots of love we rodents put into our surroundings.

Click the fuzzy mess for a bigger fuzzy photo!



The living room and the kitchen starring my-head-to-toe-tartan-self.
Managed to spot me there?



My mom keeps all the dry foods in darling little jars & cans stored in this big glas-doored cabinet. Her theory for this solution is that she would always have loved to keep a kind of old fashioned store and likes to organize the insides.

The red pocket alignment in the ceiling is my selfmade Tea Advent Calendar

housewifing some gingerbreads in double tartan

some use of my architecture studies hm?

Tiina, one of my closest friends and look-a-likes, popped in for a visit

Yes, I wore my new pajamas every day around the clock. Dunno why I have the fairy wings tho.

Photo like a painting and my personal favourite.

No comments:

Post a Comment