Rotting in my 13m². I'm forcing myself to study hard but I'm failing. No, I really am. There is a huge load of stuff to do on top of the up coming exams.. These multiple, complex projects are killing me softly one after another. Running out of food and caffeine supplies is one of the huge obstackles at the moment as I don't have the time to stock up my hermit cave. Oh yeah and sleeping.. Sleeping takes so much time although I've already reduced it to 4 hours per night. Would it not be awesome to be able to turn of the need of sleep altogether sometimes?
Anyhooo this is my emergency solutions to those mornings when you realise that butter and pickles (=the insides of my fridge) won't be enough to start the day.
You need:
2 dl (DECILITRES) graham/rye flour u know the darker one
2 dl normal white flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
salt as your taste and conscience allows
2 dl water or soy milk normal milk didn't taste as nice
2 tablespoons oil
The experimenting cooks: add sun-dried tomatoes, herbs or seeds of your liking for more variety
You do:
Mix first all dry ingredients. Add liquids, mix them together and BAM you've got a dough. I prefer using my right hand for the mixing. Now form the stuff into flat breads and if you may, slice them lightly into four pieces on the tray. I also put some grated cheese on top but if you're planning to put marmalade on it, I'd recommend you leave it out. Cook the breads in oven about 15 minutes with 200-225° degrees. Not in Fahrenheit.
= cheap home made instant breakfast
Happy home moments to yall!
No comments:
Post a Comment