So yeah, this is a short report of the Ice Cream in question. I had a sudden craving for ice cream lately and ended up buying the cheapest soy product available for 3,95 euros. Pricey if you compare it to the regular milk ice cream but a) why should I stuff myself numb with cheap stuff anyways and b) as ridiculous as it sounds I did feel like saving the world by investing into a soy product like this haha
The package is as cute as it gets and being an aesthetic I was naturally drawn to choose this out of the other less merry options. My joy was even greater when I opened the lid and discovered it's happy little face smiling at me. Coincidence?
I think not!
The texture and the looks were the same as in the animal version but I still wasn't too convinced about the taste. I was expecting at least chocolate chips of some kind but sadly all I got was frozen soy milk. Nothing new, not a bit creamy. Bummer.
Soyeah is edible but not as mind-blowing as chocolate ice cream should be at it's best. I suppose I'll have to invest in some other brand in the future. I'd still recommend in giving it a try tho.
Have a great week buddies!




No comments:
Post a Comment